Udemy Create modular game art for faster results with Inkscape Free Download
Title: Udemy – Create modular game art for faster results with Inkscape!
Master modular design to create 2D game tilesets and game assets faster and cheaper from simple vector modules!
By applying the principles of modular design and making your game asset creation faster, cheaper and much more efficient!
What is that?
Modular design is a method, where you build up your game assets from pre-designed moduls.
During this course you will learn:
- the principles of modular designs in game art
- to create a fleet of spaceships from simple geometrical forms
- to create cartoon character heads good for any mobile game
- to design a modular goblin army with fantasy weapons
- to make a platform game tileset
- to design a 2D tileset for a Zelda -like topdown game
- and of course a lot of Inkscape tricks to make your work more efficient!
My name is István Szép, I am a graphic designer and design teacher for more than a decade. Join me in this course and learn to create fast, cheap and effective modular game assets in Inkscape! Inkscape is a free , easy to use vector design program, that will make you be able to create your own video game assets.
Attention! This course is about modular game art design, not about programming! Sadly, you will not learn here to code procedural worlds or script random spaceships. But you can learn to design your assets for that!